Extreme Clean Carpet Cleaning completely get that accidents can happen however we feel it is our job to make them go away. Our #1 goal is that we deliver a great service experience and a premium level of clean that goes above and beyond each and every one of our client’s expectations. We aim to be your go to carpet cleaning company in Rutherford County for all of your carpet cleaning needs. Vacuuming will help to remove dry soils that damage the carpet you worked so hard to pick. These dry soils can cause it to wear prematurely. There oily soils are still left behind from pets, cooking oils, and the soil outside your home still need to be taken care of. Carpet manufacturers recommend having your carpet cleaned every 12-18 months to keep up with overall appearance, fiber retention, and warranty. Over time these oily soils build up and can be harder to remove, causing carpet to fade and become dull. Annual cleaning(every 12-18 months) will ensure your carpet stays fresh and clean.
Rutherford County Carpet Cleaning
- Walk Thru- First we will walk through your home or business. This allows you to address all of your concerns and it helps us to identify spots so that we can approach them with knowledge and care.
- Furniture Moving – While we walk through the home we will identify what items we will be moving and cleaning under. We will move items such as chairs, loveseats, couches, end tables, coffee tables, and other movable items. Large items such as dressers, entertainment stands, china cabinets and anything with electronics we will not move. This is for our safety and for the safety of those items.
- Pre-vacuuming(when needed) – The first cleaning step is to remove as much dry soil as possible. Many of our clients prefer to vacuum their carpet before we arrive. This helps our cleaning process a lot, however if we determine that additional vacuuming is still needed – we will.
- Pre-spot & Pre-spray – We are spot and stain specialists and have many spotting products in arsenal to remove even some of the most stubborn stains. After spotting we apply a safe and effective carpet pre-spray that breaks up the soil and oil in the carpets and suspends them to be extracted.
- Agitation – To help break up the soils and oils we agitate the carpet fibers. This helps the pre-spray to penetrate into the carpet fiber to lift and suspend the soiling out. Similar to why we rub our hands together when we wash them to help remove the dirt.
- Fresh Water Rinse – Our powerful cleaning equipment produces very hot water. This is great for removing oils and stubborn dirt. This also ensures the carpet gets a great rinsing so that no residue is left behind. The hot water also sanitizes the carpet leaving it safe, soft, and clean for you and your family.
- Speed Drying – We have special carpet cleaning fans that force high volumes of air directly at the carpet. These fans help to dry the carpet faster so you can enjoy your fresh clean carpet more quickly.
- Scotchgard Application(optional) – Over time abrasive soils and foot traffic will break down that layer of protection. We offer the reapplication of your Scotchgard carpet protector. We recommend to have Scotchgard reapplied after each annual cleaning.
Before We Arrive
- We kindly ask that any carpet we will be cleaning be thoroughly vacuumed prior to our arrival. Removing the dry soils before applying any cleaning solutions greatly improves the cleaning results. If you chose a cleaning package that includes pre-vacuuming please disregard.
- We kindly ask that you remove small items such as: lamps, pictures, small end tables, plants out of the areas we’ll be cleaning before we arrive, and secure other breakables as well. If for some reason you’re not able to move them, no problem! Please let us know so that we can do so for you. We can slide sofas, chairs / recliners around, but the more room we have to work, the more we can fully concentrate on your carpet.
- Our truck mounted carpet cleaning machine produces a cleaning solution that reaches temperatures of 200-230 degrees. Please ensure that you, your children, or pets are out of the area or clear of our hoses while we are working. We want everyone to be safe in your home while we are working.
- If at all possible, we appreciate being able to park close to the door in your driveway or parking lot where our hoses will be entering. Please note: For safety reasons – we will NEVER park inside a garage. Our cleaning equipment is powered by a gasoline motor and outside parking will ensure proper ventilation.